As part of our expansion we are looking for
Electrical engineer m/f
• The commissioning of electrical torque-motors, servo-motors and
linear motors, incl. on-site service
• Calculating and identifying the performance data of new drives.
• Setting and identifying customer specific specifications.
• Constructive accompaniment/Prototype manufacturing support.
What we expect from you:
• A degree in mechatronics or electronics with
an emphasis on drive system technology.
• You should have several years of practical experience in the field
of electrical drive technology (servo-motors).
• In addition, you should already be familiar with FEM-programs and the
evaluation of test bay results.
• A good knowledge of English as well as autonomy in the work place,
reliability, the ability to work in a team and flexibility.
Please send your application to:
Fischer Elektromotoren GmbH
D-74842 Billigheim-Allfeld – Germany
or apply using the online application form.
Mr. Piecha is happy to help if you require further information.
Tel.: +49 6265/9222-14